Last Updated on 18th August 2020, 14:00 PM (GST)
At Lets Organic Market, our esteemed customers are our topmost priority. Hence, we are working hard to provide personalized shopping convenience, high-quality products supported by excellent service.
The information you share with Lets Organic Market allows us to provide high-quality products for healthier living, you need, while giving you a pleasant shopping experience.
Our Chairman reminded us of the commitment "to touch each and everyone's life positively and a pledge to contribute to a healthier happy society" and work towards building a relationship of trust with our esteemed customers "to build a better world today and for our generations to come." Our way of doing that is to be transparent and let you know in a clear, prominent, and easily accessible means of collecting, using, sharing, and protecting your data.
Our Policy outlines:
- Why and how we collect your personal data;
- How Do We Collect Information and What Type Do We Collect?
- How your personal data is protected and used;
- When and with whom specifically do we share your data; and
- What choices you can make about how we collect, use, and share your personal information.
This Policy covers how and why we collect, share, use, and protect your personal information:
- Within our Lets Organic Market retail store in the United Arab Emirates, and
Personal information is information that identifies you or reasonably can be linked to information that identifies you. For example, when you place an order online, we collect personal data/information, such as full name, delivery address, billing address, mobile phone number, and credit or debit card information.
What is Our Undertaking of Accountability?
We have designated a team of trained associates who are responsible for helping to ensure compliance with this Policy. We require all those who manage customers' personal information to do so correctly and under our policies.
How Do We Collect Information and What Type Do We Collect?
We collect information to deliver the products you request and help improve your shopping experience. We collect data from you in a variety of ways when you interact with our stores, websites, and mobile app.
What Information Do We Collect
We may collect the following categories of personal information. Not all types may be collected about every customer:
- Personal identifiers, such as name, delivery and billing address
- Device and online identifiers and related information, such as telephone number and email address
- Internet, application, and network activity, such as cookie IDs and browser visits
- Demographic information, such as date of birth, nationality, and age
- Financial information, such as credit and debit card numbers
- Purchase history information, such as the products you have bought and returned
- Location information, such as geo-location information
- Audio, visual, and other sensory information
- Employment information, such as occupation, designation, licenses and professional memberships
- Education information, such as schooling and information
- Individual characteristics and preferences, such as inferences related to shopping patterns and behaviors
How Do We Collect Information
We collect information from you in two ways: (1) information we receive directly from you (2) information we receive indirectly from others
Information we receive directly from you includes:
- information you actively share with us, such as when you create an account on our website or mobile app.
- information you provide us passively through technology, such as through a cookie placed on your computer when you visit our websites.
We also receive information from other sources to help us supplement our records, improve the personalization of our product to you, and detect fraud in financial transactions for security purposes. Our goal is to limit the information we collect to the information needed to support our business as much as possible efficiently.
Information We Directly Receive from You
You actively share information with us in various ways in our retail store and online. For example, you share information when you:
- Make an in-store or online purchase, or other transaction, with us;
- Create an account on our website or mobile app;
- Use an Omnichannel wish list;
- Participate in our loyalty program;
- Conduct a transaction for a product where we collect delivery information;
- Request customer service or contact us;
- Post a review or comment on one of our social media pages, or post a rating, review or other user-generated content on our website or mobile app;
- Participate in a contest, sweepstake, promotion, or customer survey; or
- Use features of our site and mobile app that may ask you to grant us access to the camera or microphone on your computer or mobile device (such as voice search or scanning bar codes).
When you engage in these activities, you may share with us different types of personal information, such as your name, email address, delivery or billing address, mobile phone number, date of birth, and payment information. You also passively provide us information in other ways through digital technology. Some of this information may be linked to you personally. This information helps our websites and mobile app work correctly and supports our customer research, marketing, and analytics efforts – our work to understand our customers' needs and provide information about our products. Here are some examples:
- Device Information: We collect technical information when you visit our website or use our mobile application. This technical information includes information such as Internet Protocol (IP) address, the type of mobile device you use, your device operating system and browser type, a unique device identifier, the address of referring websites, the path you take through our websites, and other information about your session on our website.
- Browsing Information: We use our own and third-party technologies such as cookies, web beacons, and mobile device identifiers to collect information about the use of our website and mobile services. We use these tools to provide an integrated and more personalized shopping experience for you to help you find relevant products.
- Precise Device Location Information: We may collect information about your location when your device is set by you to provide location information.
- Facility Cameras: We operate CCTV cameras in store for security and operational purposes.
Information We Receive from Other Sources
We receive information about you from other sources to help us correct or supplement our records, improve the quality or personalization of our products and marketing campaigns, and prevent or detect financial fraud.
All credit/debit card details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented, or leased to any third parties.
The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore the Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections in order to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted.
We accept payments online using Visa and MasterCard credit/debit cards in AED.
How Do We Use Your Personal Information?
We use your personal information to provide you products and services, such as fulfilling your requests for products or helping us personalize our services and marketing to you. We also use your personal information to support our business functions, such as financial fraud prevention, marketing, and legal purposes. Some examples include:
- To fulfill your order or requests for products and provide customer service.
- To create your customer account.
- To conduct auditing and monitoring of financial transactions and engagement.
- To conduct marketing, personalization, and third-party advertising.
- To protect the security and integrity of our websites, mobile app, and business and help prevent financial fraud.
- To update our technical and operational functionality.
- To conduct research and development.
To do the above, we combine personal and non-personal information collected online and offline, including information from third-party sources. We may transfer or share your data within our corporate family of companies and affiliates for these purposes, as permitted by law of the land of the land.
How Do We Share Your Personal Information Outside of Our Corporate Family of Companies?
All of the categories of personal information that we collect may have been shared with other companies, including those within our corporate family, for analytics purposes. We will not sell or rent your personal information for monetary consideration. We may share your personal information in limited circumstances, such as to conduct our business, for other suppliers to offer you and administer your use of co-branded products, in the event all or a part of our business is merged, sold or reorganized when legally required, as described below, or with your consent. We will not share your personal information outside of our corporate family of companies, except in the following circumstances:
We share personal information about you with service providers that help with our business activities, including delivery vendors, billing and refund vendors, payment card processors, marketing and advertising vendors, and companies that help us improve our products. We require our service providers to keep your personal information secure. We do not allow our service providers to use or share your personal information for any purpose other than providing services on our behalf. Your personal information may be stored and processed by our service providers.
Products and Services Offered by Other Suppliers
We will sometimes enable other suppliers to make their products available to our customers. You may purchase products from these suppliers at our through product banners placed on our websites or mobile app. When you are buying these products, we identify the other supplier and share this business's personal information related to your purchase of their products.
Legal Requirements and Protection of Our Company and Others
Governing Law and Jurisdiction:
Any purchase, dispute, or claim arising out of or in connection with this website shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of UAE.
We may share your personal data in other exceptional circumstances, which include situations when sharing is required by law of the land, or we believe sharing will help to protect the safety, property, or rights of Lets Organic Market, our customers, our associates, or other persons. Examples include:
- Protecting the health or safety of customers;
- Addressing crimes committed on Lets Organic property;
- Identifying and addressing fraud or financial risk;
- Providing personal information from cameras to law of the land enforcement at their written request;
If all or a part of our business is merged or sold, personal information about you could be shared with the successor business.
Advertising Related Activities
With Your Consent
In the circumstances other than those described above, we will ask for your affirmative consent before we share your personal information outside of our corporate family of companies. We will also not sell or rent your data for monetary consideration.
What are Your Choices?
You have choices about the various ways we use, collect, and share your personal information.
- We may send you marketing communications. You can tell us your marketing email preferences.
- We also personalize your experience on our sites and mobile app by showing you advertisements from Lets Organic Market or our advertising partners that are tailored to your interests.
Our mobile app may use your device's location information. You can adjust the settings of your mobile device at any time to control whether your device communicates this location information. We may also offer additional controls on our use of your mobile location information. We want to offer you choices about the different ways we use, collect, or share your personal information. These choices are described below.
When we are sending marketing communications to you, we use the following standards:
- We use an opt-in standard for WhatsApp, automated email autoresponders, phone and text messages, and for sharing personal information with companies outside our corporate family of companies for their use in direct marketing of their products, such as sending you promotions for products. Opt-in means we will only conduct the activity with your affirmative consent.
- We use an opt-out standard for marketing activities on all the digital channels. Opt-out means we may contact you but will stop upon your request.
If you contact us, please include your full name, the types of communications you would like to receive, and your related contact information. For instance, if you would like to opt-out of mail, include your email address. Please allow sufficient time for your marketing preferences to be processed. Please know that, even if you opted to receive marketing communications from us, we might still contact you for transactional or informational purposes. Some examples are contacts for customer service, product delivery information, invoices, reminder notices, or refunds. We may also need to contact you with questions or information regarding your order.
Interest-Based Advertising Preferences
We personalize your experience on our sites and mobile services by showing you advertisements that are tailored to your interests. For example, if you browse or shop for baby food with us or on other sites, we may show you ads for electronics as you continue to browse the Internet. For more information about browsing information, see "Information We Directly Receive from You."
We show you advertisements related to Lets Organic Market. We belong to ad networks that may use your browsing history across participating websites and mobile apps to display interest-based advertisements. You may also see ads for Lets Organic Market on participating sites and mobile app based on how you browse.
Mobile Location Settings
Some of our mobile services use your device's location information. You can adjust the location settings of your mobile device to control whether your device communicates this information. You will need to change your device's Bluetooth settings to disable the collection of Bluetooth location-related data altogether. See your device instructions to learn more about these settings. Besides, we may offer you controls on our use of your mobile location information.
Device Camera and Microphone
Some of the features on our website and mobile app may require access to your computer or mobile device's camera or microphone. You must give your permission before we access your device's camera or microphone, and you can adjust your device settings at any time to control access to your camera or microphone. See "What Types of Information Do We Collect?" above for more information.
How Do You Access and Update Your Data?
We provide you with various ways to access or update your data, including contact and account information. We also take reasonable steps to keep your personal information accurate and complete.
You can access or update your personal information, including contact or account information, in the following ways:
- If you have created an account on one of our websites or mobile app, log into your account. Once you do, you will be able to enter and update your contact information and payment information, as well as contact information for recipients you have designated.
How Do We Secure Your Personal Data?
We know the importance of maintaining the security of our customers' personal information. We use reasonable security measures, including physical, administrative, and technical safeguards, to protect personal information.
Whether you are shopping on our website, through our mobile app, or in our retail stores, we use reasonable security measures, including physical, administrative, and technical safeguards. These measures may include physical, network and cyber security access controls or other protection, information security technologies and policies, procedures to help ensure the appropriate disposal of information, and training programs.
How Does Lets Organic Market Protect the Privacy of Children Online?
Lets Organic Market's general audience websites and mobile app are not directed to children under the age of 13. They do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. For those websites and mobile apps directed to children under the age of 13, that website or mobile service will explicitly state that it collects information from children. The site will also have a separate privacy notice posted detailing the practices specific to those websites, all of which comply with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act.
Visit our Contact Us page, which contains our customer support email address and phone number to contact the Customer Service Team with questions about this Policy.
For store experience, marketing preferences, and general feedback/questions, send us an email: [email protected]